Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

A moment in time (2018)

(note this in the perspective of the person in the picture) A Moment in Time. Finally I Had saw the finish line, I was in so much relief. My Muscles Were so sore a rubber band that had been stressed out. I could feel my heart beating Faster than I was thinking, The wind on my skin burned because I went faster than ever to win, My stomach With All Food that Was Sloshing Around making it painful than it already is . My sweat down my skin felt like lava or the sun on a beach, Winning A Medal Was all i was thinking, if I win My Family would be proud Hitting That finish line was like the Gateway to heaven, a golden ticket of possibility I Just Wanted To Sit Down It would feel amazing after a the run All The stress would leave my body like a leaf in the wind.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, you are truly gifted in writing and perspective of a person in a picture. From year 11 Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Thanks Stick around i post a lot of writing like such

    ReplyDelete