Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Tinker Cad Phone Case

Screenshot 2017-11-15 at 1.46.29 PM.pngHello People Of The Blogger net How Are Ya, Well I'm good And If You See My Blog I've Done This Tinker cad, As You Can See This Is A Phone Case Design It Was Quite Hard I Had A Lot Of Help To Do This  Was Not Easy, We Had To Crop And Crop Until It Could Fit A Phone But, This Wasn't My First Design But The Hardest Thing Was To Use Fillet. It's Where The Points Disappear, So I Had Two, Crop Crop Crop And, Baam Perfect. If You Are Reading This You Should Try This Here's The Link To The Website, Its Tinker cad If You Don't Know  Dream It, Try It ,Make It, We Had To Use A Corner Thing To Do The Fillet It Was SO Hard Any Ways,
And If I Had To Do This Again i Would Do A design And Make It Look Better. And If I print It and It doesn't work I would Have To Fix It. I think The Easiest Part Was Two Make The Block And The size .

No comments:

Post a Comment