Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

When I Turn Back Time (Writing)

When I turn back time…
I am ten years old, and I’m at the zoo.  Boom! The path full of kids is bursting with excitement. “Get out of my way.”  The noise of the monkeys yells are defeating the majestic movements.  I sometimes widen my eyes to catch every movement.  Everywhere there’s a look and a yell like something is going to happen.

It’s nearly lunch time and I’m starving.  The flamingo cleans, so softly like delicate groomers.  Everything is soft, pink, fresh and clean, although strangely new again.

Children call from outside, “come on jump I dare you,” and they run away.  We stand with our mouths open as we see the monkeys parkour (leap from tree to tree like ninjas).

I love the zoo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karl.
    My name is Saskia from Hauraki at Waikowhai Primary School in Hillsborough. I like your work because it is interesting. I think that you could work on your grammar and you could put in a explanation before you wrote. If you would like to follow my learning, go to http://wpssaskiac.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hi So Sorry Dident Respond In Time But, Thank You And Yes Thanks For Pointing Out My Spelling, Blog You Later.

    ReplyDelete